Due to the continued Covid-19 pandemic our practice has the following policies in place until further notice. Thank you for your understanding as Adult and Child Counseling of Athens continues to operate as safely as possible.
- We are currently seeing clients in person only.
- Due to the vulnerable populations we serve we are requiring proof of full covid vaccination for everyone aged 5+.
- Masks are optional for all fully vaccinated individuals. If you are experiencing any symptoms your appointment will need to be rescheduled. The Practice staff will wear a mask if you request that they do so.
- Social distancing is required. When possible, stay 6 feet apart from others.
- Everyone is required to sanitize their hands upon entry to the office. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- More specific policies and procedures are listed in the intake paperwork.
- Policies are subject to change.